If you’re an iPhone user looking to streamline your inbox and keep things organized, learning how to delete emails is the best way to go about it. You can do it in a few easy steps, which you can follow here:
- Open the Mail app on your iPhone.
- Browse through your emails and find the ones you want to delete.
- To delete one or multiple emails, tap the circular checkbox next to each email you wish to delete. A checkmark will appear in the checkbox when an email is selected.
- Tap the trash can icon.
- Confirm that you want to delete the emails by tapping “Delete”.
Deleted emails are moved to the “Trash” folder. To permanently delete them from your iPhone, you’ll need to empty the Trash.
- Go to the Mailboxes screen.
- Find the “Trash” folder.
- Tap “Edit” in the top right corner.
- Tap “Delete All” to permanently remove the deleted emails.