If you need to have a physical copy of an email, whether it’s for documentation, archiving, or simply to have the physical copy, Microsoft Outlook offers an easy solution. In this guide, we’ll walk you through the steps to print an email in Outlook.
- Open Outlook and go to your inbox.
- Click on the email you want to print.
- Click on the three horizontal dots at the top right, next to your top menu bar.
- Click “Print” from the dropdown menu.
- Click “Print” again.
- Configure your printing setup on the new window, from the printer destination, color, pages, and layout.
- Click “Print”.